Thursday, October 6, 2011

Red Riding Hood - Child Photographer Riverview Florida

What a beautiful little girl I had the privilege of skipping through the grassy fields with!

I received a message asking if I'd like to photograph the latest design from The Measure Designs. The only problem was she needed the images within less than a week. Of course I couldn't pass up an opportunity like this but I'm so OCD with planning for my sessions... and I didn't have a model, yet.

When I saw a picture of the dress I'd be working with, visions of Red Riding Hood were swirling around in my mind. Thank goodness this cape was easy enough to whip up in an evening. Aliyah was the perfect fit for a modern day Red Riding Hood. A big thank you to Aliyah and her mom Jessica for being such willing participants. I must send out a BIG THANK YOU to Ms. Measure Designs for picking lil' ol' me to photograph her beautiful dress.









No comments:

Post a Comment