Saturday, November 26, 2011

Maelee Grace - Newborn Photographer Tampa Bay Florida

This baby.... oh this baby! She was so relaxed and easy to work the entire time. Her mommy and daddy were (are) some of the most laid back new parents I've worked with and were such troopers through the long newborn session. What an expressive little one - a photographer's dream! She made the most adorable faces as if she knew she was there to model.  I love keeping in touch with all of my clients... especially my newborns. It's so amazing to watch how they change as they grow. I just saw some recent pictures of Miss Maelee and she is even more expressive and more adorable if that's even possible.











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment